Thursday, December 22, 2011

Consigner's Information for Sweet Repeats

MBCC Sweet Repeats will benefit Short-term Mission Trips at MBCC!  We are sending several teams to various parts of the world.  Some of those teams will go to Haiti, Hungary, Peru, and the Dominican Republic.  Our hope is that with the proceeds from Sweet Repeats each team member can go at a fraction of the cost than in the past, allowing more people to GO and share the Gospel to others!

Consigners will receive 75% of what their items sell for, and the remaining 25% will go towards short-term missions!

We will begin registering consigners at the beginning of January!  The dates for consigners to drop off will be the week of Feb. 12, but we will let you know exact times in the coming weeks.

We will also have several volunteer opportunities both in preparation for the sale and in working the sale!  There will be early shopping for both volunteers and consigners so we hope we hope many of you will get involved!  Also, participation in this sale is open to anyone, so please tell your friends!

If you have specific questions, email us!

No comments:

Post a Comment