The Spring Sale is just around the corner! Mark your calendars for FEBRUARY 8-9! Seller and volunteer registration will begin in January.
Also, if you are new to our sale, here is a little info about our sale. Sweet Repeats benefits mission trips at MBCC. Teams from our church are going or have recently gone to Hungary, the Dominican Republic, Peru, South Sudan, Haiti, and San Diego. We partner with missionaries who are serving full time in these areas.
The sellers receive 75% of the amount that they sell. And the remaining 25% of the proceeds from Sweet Repeats sale goes to support the upcoming trips!
If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're looking forward to a great sale!